know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Saturday

^*^

at last..
my pc backie..!
=)

today i not feeling well o..
>_<
coz of ladies problem..

exam end on friday..
n i sleep at 6 pm..
til today 8am++..
my sis help me count..
i almost sleep for 14++ hours...
haha....
a super geng de pig..!!
=P

late post..
but i stil wanna post..!!!

on 25 of oct i knew tht my meat edi got dear dear o..
so happy to know bout it..
=)
actually dun wan tell..
but..
ngek ngek..
since i told her then oni she tell me..
how bad this meat..
hehe..
but i nvr take it serious..
coz i noe my meat stil so gud de..
we congratz each other of coz..
hope she will xing fu wif her dear til the end... <3

on 27 oct..
my daddy bday..
n on tht day..!!
super happy..!!!
we celebrate at home..
n kai jun dear dear come..!!!
haha...
we study together..
my parent din comment anything...
=P

today oso daddy birthday..
but is on lunar calendar de..
hehe..
goin celebrate outside later..

29 oct..
my youngest sis bday..
hehe..
she get nice present from her dar..
as long she love it..
no comment from me...
but to bad..
my parent dun allow..

>_<
exam time got some incident happen..
phey jean admitted into hospital..
but now she ok d..
she skip one paper..
but is ok..
healthy is much more important..!

but she din came to skol..
let me can study wif dear dear at skol..
hehe..
so gud..
=)

love kai jun dear dear...!
miss ya lotz..
>_<

to b continue..