know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Saturday

^-^

hehe..
i have holidays for 2 weeks..
n it make my brain goes stuck..
i stop using brain for many days..
n when the skol start..
on wed..
it is exam start too..
sobs...
i think my result will be very bad for this time..
so sad..
btw..
this holidays..
i got chance to c my dear oso..
hehe..

monday i go to pwtc..
n my mum pay for body art course..
hehe..
so nice ler..
i can learn body art...
we had choose to attent the class for..
14, 15, 16 oct 2009..
i really learn..
so nice..
i love it..
i got another '' shou yi'' lor..
=)

thx to my lovely mum..
here r some pictures.. =)
this time we having class at kelana jaya there..
next time will b at setapak..
charm..
so far..
>_<
stil thinking of it..
to go or not to go..

ASIA COLOURS

teacher art work..




ken lim kor kor art work o...
is on vitoria body..
=)

my art work..
on my own leg.. =P

my hand..
my sis is my model..
n my mum oso..
my exam de model..
hehe =P
3 task..
mei body got 2 task oni..

my mum art work..
on sis fren hand..

me n eva jie jie..
juz after body art exam..
is so tired o..
tht y i look so dull... >_<
mie, mummy, victoria..

teacher (chou yu chin) n mie..
wif my asia colour cert.. =P


all the student. =)