know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Monday

>_<

today ponteng sekolah..!!!
at home sleep until 11.30am...
muahaha..
exam finish..
i straight bcome a pig..

gt ntg to do..
even my mum oso soooo free..
>_<

after sis bac..
i ask whether she wan go gai gai or not..
but she refuse to go..
so i ma simply tel my mum i wan go fren hse..
at 1st she nag nag nag lor..
but after tht she allow wor..
weird..
x_x

then follow go shop..
then i go find my dear lor..
hehe..
i waited him for so long..
iskh..
yuan lai he go aeon buy thing..
>_<

i saw dear de er ge...
err...
not bad looking..
but is much more bad then dear..
he bully me lor..
but dear din help de o..
>_<
nvm..
i can take the challenge myself..
heh..
i wil nvr giv ppl bully..!
blek.. =P
today i talk to dear dear so so many thing..
hehe..
so happy o..
=)

this few day..
my mummy mood not really gud lor..
she keep nag nag nag at me..
haiz..
i feel so annoyed..
but i dun answer bac or wat...
coz i dun wan make her more angry..
but sumtime she really make me cant stand..
haiz..
i juz simply answer.
then my sis wil block me..
luckily my sis help me u shut my mouth..
if not i really charm lor..
all bcoz of money lar..
>_<
if i nvr lost rm130..
my life wont so suffer d..
iskh..
so angry..!!!

tml got go skol d lor..
hehe..
i gt many many thing dunnoe de..
n 99 gang got meeting..
so tml need to go update myself lor..
hehe..
=P..
chaoz..
need go sleep d..
chaoz..

LOVE ya.. muaxie..