know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Thursday

thursday

today ntg special..
juz very bored..
i start do my english de stupid assigment..
haiz..
waste my time..!

yesterday..
kena from my mum..
haiz..
he throw all the book..
i feel swt..
coz our thing is messy at all..
n she keep complain messy..
i dunnoe if she had more kau lat daugther..
wat will happen..
>_<

but nvm..
i slowly clean up my thing..
i found my last time de biodata book..
haha..
i read all..
i found out very funny..
haha..
i do remember sum of my primary fren..
they were really nice to me..
=)
haha..
but dunnoe how r them d..
hope they r healthy n happy all the time..
hehe..
ofcoz now i study in the same skol wif some primary fren..
i love them lotz..
they stil so siao..
haha.
too bad we cant gather all..
i really do miss my primary fren..!!!

i re-cut my hair..
shorter n nicer kua...
haha..
=)

tuesday..
go tuition..
whole day at klang..
haha.
ofcoz we go chin hse for some rest..
haha..
so tired o...
but i really love ''peter ryan'' liao..
haha..
his story very interesting..
hope i wil really love pengajian am..
haha..

ofcoz i do love other sub teacher too..!!
hehe...
=)