know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Saturday

saturday

wah..!
today suddenly rain..
haha..

today go acc class so sesat ler.
haha..
cant c my fren..
juz stuck at the door there for minutes..!
haha..
everyone looking lor..
haha..
then i oni saw my fren caling..
haha..
paiseh lar..
too lil fren come edi..
acs fren absent today..
muahaha..
n the class stil full..
charm lor..
i found out my skol classmate almost 70% came same tuition..
swt liao lor..
haha...
nvm lar..
i got no interest on them..
coz the got a type of weird face..
make me feel uncomfortable..
haha...
me so bad..?
mmg de..
i always anti gurl..
=P..
not all gurls..
but most of weird girl...
blekz..

err.....
i need to search a ppl name..
haha..
coz..
1st time i saw him edi got gud image lor..
then he smile at me..
haha..
i tot he is dunnoe which wayar sot d..
haha...
but after few times saw him..
i found out tht he lik to smile all the way..
haha..
he got nice eye..
=P

klang is sooooo jam..
haiz..
how long i gonna face this problem..?
sobs...

tomorow got tuition from 9am until 2.30pm...
so kolian....
more worst thing is..
i need to follow my siao sis go at 7.30am....
she got skim kintet at 8am until 12pm..
haiz..
i need go 1 hour earlier..
omg...
after skol start..
i life r getting worst..!!
i week study 7days..
oni satuday is the shortest time..!
but 3 hour tuition oso..
sobs..
my gold time..!
die-ing soon..