know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Saturday

saturday

today is agong birthday..
also my sis ~elly~ birthday..
hehe..
happie birthday sista..!

today no tuition..
got work..
hehe..
yesterday i slept at 3am..
haha..
my awake n sleep time change liao..
haha..
i lik to awake during midnight..
no ppl disturb..
make me feel very peace..
no sound polution..
hehe..

i think today i wil slept at 2am..
hehe..

juz now went aeon..
i n my younger sis hav dinner at lavender..
omg..
2 of us spend RM71++ for our meal..
so geng..
haha..
elly n her bf eat at boston cost RM80++..
really geng..
this is the reason i dun wan go out..
stay at home better..
go out use lotz money..
hehe..
=P

i got a new fren from pahang..
his name is ah wei...
err...
i feel i got faith wif this name..
my phone fren mostly is wei ___ or ___ wei...
hehe..
he is a talkative guy..
we talk an hour on phone..
omg..!
so geng..
i very long din on phone so long d..
make my ear very hot..
=P..
but we share lotz thing..
he always complain he is old..
funny ppl..
=)..
but he is not my cup of tea..
so we r juz fren..
hope can b fren for longer time..

i dun hope wat past happen again..
=)
coz i dun wan ppl to replace ~prince~ place yet.
he make me love study..
so i must study properly for now..
no love love problem 1st..
mayb will..
i cant predict..
juz for now stil no for love..
=)

tml ah yer n sue yee din go tuition..
i alone oni o..?
nvm lar..
study for myself..
not coz of fren..
rite..?
=)

tml got family gathering as well..
hehe..
so nice..
goin kuala selangor for lunch..
=)

very tired d..
chaoz..
nitez..~