know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Tuesday

tuesday..

yesterday..!!
1st of june 2009.!!
i cut my long hair away edi..
haha..
cut short o..
no bluffing..!
haha..

today..
i went to convent..
bcoz of my sis..
i help her pass up her moral projek..
then tuition..
i got PA at 10am to 1pm..
then me, yer, chin, mei ling n soo ping go lee park eat.!!
hehe..
enjoy our meal..
then we go the store for some stationary..
then we go ppd for take form for MUET exam..
then go chin hse lor..!!
haha..
i help chin to do spider..
so funny..
so fast finish..
then we go bac ET for english tuition..
haha..
then go bac lor..
haha..

many fren got shock i cut of my hair..
haha..
they say quite nice de..
look childish..
thx my fren.!!
muaxie...
our relation getting closer..!!
haha..
even in diiferent skol..
so gud..
i love it..

but i n api no contact..
haiz..
she dunnoe how d..
haha..

miss all my fren..
but i do not miss my skol..
haha..!!
=P