know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Saturday

saturday

today does'nt look lik a saturday..
dunnoe y...
i feel..
so boring..

i start my tuition edi..
today is acc..
i stil love the way mrs. lee teach..
=)

but..
when study life start..
my life is goin to same lik last time..
no freedome..
n many non-sense always appear..
y i cant b trusted..?
am i a ponteng kaki..?
no study then u all cant let me do some thing better..
study u all start to thing those stupid thing..
i oso dunnoe y my life lik so useless...
as i edi choose to study..
then i wil try my best..
but y u all lik to pour cold water on me..
u all did'nt support me at all..
after noe-ing JAS bro goin india for training..
n goin to work wif uncle..
n the opinion had change..
wtf.!!!
y dun juz ask me go work wif uncle..
he pay me..
then i work wif him..
get rich faster..

n i learn how to b selfish..
so i hate ppl point me to do sumthing i really hate..
if really wan to work wif uncle..
then after my study..
not now..
i am not money maker...
dun act infront of me..
n then say sumthing not nice to me..
i hate it..!!!

i will do my best..
i wont try to dissapoint u all..
i mean it..
dun over control me..!
i feel very stress..!!


yesterday din work..
coz of some stupidity ppl..
mayb the person got no brain..
dun understand english..
haiz..

then i hate to stay at home lik siao oni..
i plan to went out..
coz i cant even use the computer..
i went for movie..
n window shoping...
is nice..
i watch ''WOLVERINE''..
very nice o...
i love the story...
n i think of my last time..
i watch X-MEN (cartoon)..
haha..
we always pakat to wake early in the morning..
nice life..
hehe..
=)


is MAY already..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the MAY's babies..!!
=)
all the best in the life..
=)


MIE birthday is around the corner..
but i think this year wil b the most sienz wan..
coz my parent wil go dinner..
i got no date..
n i feel so moody nowadays...
haiz..
so sad..
>_<
hope something unpredictable wil happen..
hehe..