know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Monday

monday

today is a boring day too...

i read my love story book finish..
haha...
another book..
1 day finish..
i cant read very fast..
coz i very ''xiang shou'' the story...
every each word bring meaning to me..
hehe..
the book title is..
~ON THE WAY TO LOVE WITH YOU~
=)


yesterday..
my family n i went to genting..
so nice o..
so cold..
very cold..
hehe..
then we go eat nice food oso..
=)
many ppl over there..
=)

n..
after bac i felt so tired..
i slept..
then i got scary dream..
haiz..
very sad dream..
it make me cry so badly..
i really cry..
i so shock when i felt my tear droping on my hand..
>_<
i a feel so down today..
i never got tht bad dream for so long..
n now it come again..
scary..!!!

i would lik to wish happy birthday to may babies..!!!