know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Wednesday

wednesday

what the FLOWER..!!!
i feel so so so moody..
wanna scold ppl..
this few day i feel my mood so no gud...
i hate ppl tot my word is a song...
i am not singing..!!
i talk nicely..
but u make me so fire..!!!
@_@

yesterday i juz finish my love story book..
i love tht story very much..
the 1st story make me so touch n cry...
=P..
the book title is ~love is dancing~
then i think of sumthing again..
while thinking..
i cry so badly..
sobs..
i miss him...
i cant erase him although i try to 4get him..
haiz..
so sad..
hope to get a better person to recover me..
haiz..
i do miss him..
>_<

my boring life goin to end soon..
n my ki siao life coming soon..
all the best to myself..
hehe..
pray hardly so tht i can take it..

many ppl gave comment to me..
the 1st sentence they giv is...
= wah.. form6 very tough de wor..
omg..!!
but at last i do not scared of it..
i try to take de challenge..
coz my parent do support me..
i muz do the best...
''if u think u can.. U CAN..!''
god help me..!!

i heard tht kedah edi start f6..
y we no yet..?
so unfair de..
haiz..