know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Wednesday

wednesday

yesterday i 2 am oni can sleep..
we talk n eat till so long..
i think tht i should took th course to bright my future..
serene auntie got quite lotz student..
got macro, may yan, sally, yan n bell..
sum r partner of new saloon...
they r from diff place come to juz to bout the same thing..
although they r elder i hope i can comunicate wif them..
1 of them r from perlis de..
i lik the way she talk n her pronounciation...
this is y i lik to hear prince talk..
=)

i wake up late today..
my mum cook today..
n my dad went to change our CRV petrol tank..
both of my sis having exam..
1 today last day..
another stil got 2 sub..
then go work lor...
i alone at shop for a while...
cant follow mum..
coz got customer..
iskh..

i waiting the time come..
i hope i can b patient while learning..
haiz..
i so scared i cant..
coz i got once experience d..
god bless me..!!
..>_<..

problems come n goes..
am i so complicated..?
so hard to understand me..?
mayb me myself oso dun understand myself..
>_<


i hope i can hug u as long as i can..
i miss de wei li..