know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Tuesday

tuesday..

today wake at 10am lik tht..
yesterday i cant sleep well..
haiz..
so fan..!!!
i din join my parent go jogging coz i wan sleep...

then later my sis wake then i wake lor..
coz i feel my parent not in..
but they r sleeping oso..
swt..

then we go do our thing lor..
then we go klang eat ''mi hun kuey''..
wei li suddenly call..
i dunnoe how to explain..
n my parent is there..

then we bac n fetch sis go skol..
then go shop lor..
wait n help my dad prepared sum praying stuff...
coz this sunday is my grandfather 5 year pass away de date..
haiz..
i miss my grandfather a lotz..
i hate my life..
my life so fan..
no better way for me..
i am still uner ppl control..
haiz..

goin puchong in a while more..
need go to hear sumthing bout my courses..
but when i told my sis i goin study (whole day)...
she was..
o_O..?
impossible..
iskh..
everytime she mz pour cold water to me oni she happy..
haiz..
>_<
nvm..
i need to go oso..
coz serene auntie called mum juz now..
is bout my courses..

at last i can go n facebook unlagly..
haha..
=P..

i getting lazy edi..!!
goin bcome pig soon..
y human dun wan do...?
n wanna do pig leh..?

weird weird..
i hope i can faster go out...
i dun wam keep stay at home..!!!!!