know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Wednesday

i was sleeping..
but i wake bcoz i cant sleep..
haiz...
wake watch tv lor..
then on9 lor..

then tzu hsiang cat if me again..
he always tell me many thing..
n make me think way to solve my problem..
he is a guy..
so he understand guy word...
tzu..
thx for ur ''sharing is caing..''
hehe..

xXxmystylexXx ak:
u wat oso dowan tel him
xXxmystylexXx ak:
his words got other meaning la

xXxmystylexXx ak:
u all dowan tel him
xXxmystylexXx ak:
hw he wan 2 talks wif u...



i feel so bad..
i dun share my thing to him..
i always let him wory..
yet i still wanna blame him..
so sorry...
i dun wan to be anything else..
i wan to be myself..!
a girl..
a get ppl care de girl..
but i mmg n always gt ppl care ma..
haha...

wei li ar wei li..
sorry o....
=)
i should tell u wat happen de..
but i did'nt..
sorry o..
make u worry tim...
<3 prince... =)

hope mistery will happen..!!
hehe..