know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Monday

monday

so moody now..
haiz..
stay at home oso wrong..!
working oso they giv lot coment..!
y my life stil so no freedome wan..?
i hate my life so so much..
y dun i go die better..???
haiz..
so sienz..
when i study no 1 help me..
i need to do all myself..
when they study i need help them so much..
y so unfair..?
my future no 1 care..
but i need to worry bout other...?
....>_<....
i feel wanna scold ppl..!!!
wanna burst out...!!!
iskh...

haiz.......!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

i chat wif james juz now..
he had add me to his fren conver...
i was..
>_<''
swt..
when i in no 1 talk to me...
so sesat..
1st conver..
got 4 participant..
got 1(Lip Khun) add me but talk little nia..
then 2nd conver..
i go inside oso lik illusion wan..
>_<''
inside got 3 participant..
tht is (james, s.wei, l.sheng)..
i stil so sesat inside..
as long they dun simply think then is ok d lor..

haiz...
i stil so down now..
my facebook so charm..
i cant go c my pet...
haiz..

i dreaming n do ntg for the whole day..
goin to rust d..!!!
charm charm..!!

stop here..
wanna go watch TV d..
chaoz..