know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Saturday

15/2

err...
now is 15 feb d...

but still wanna talk bout 14 feb...
but i not yet wish...
so HAPPY VALENTINE TO EVERYONE..
=)

i am happy this few day..
coz prince chat wif me d..
but i had feel sumthing weird..
coz he suddenly treat me so gud..
i very happy n a bit scared..
he treat me so so cool b4 this..
will it hapen again..?
will he continue treat me so gud..?
the same thing come to me..
but i dun hope i am a problem to him..
wat his status in my heart..?
n wat my status in his heart..?


sumone says....
my wang zi come n go..
now come later go again...
..>_<..
who can giv me the answer..?

however..
i wil never give up..
i dunnoe wat i am think about..

time prove the answer to me..
use ur heart n treat me..
ok?
i noe u wil giv me the answer...
wat i dun dare to tell i wil write it out..
so tht u can noe me better...
but i dun wan u read d more ''fan''..
any problem u may tel me..
n i wont force u do sumthing u dun lik..
=)
be happy always..
muaxie..!!