know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Friday

13/2/2009

today..
i help my mum lor..
ntg special...
n he msg me again..
so shock..!!

early left work..
go port klang eat..
ah po say i not so fat d..
but i stil very fat..!!
haha..
i am HAPPY.!!
HE ALWAYS BRIGTHEN MY DAY..!


yesterday went out wif fren..
=wei, lin, chin, rainbow, lee yee, me..!!
then at ther jessie n sherwin come..
is lin de fren..
we go skating..!!
=)
is fun...
but i very scared on it..
haha..
i hope next time i can go wif my boyfren..
haha..
so sweet..!!

after play we go eat..
too many ppl got diff idea...!!!
at last lee yee win n she say NANDO's..!!
hehe..

but i went to asia avenue buy korea de old time student lunch box..
is nice..
i stil dare to eat.!!
hehe..

after tht wei, chin, rainbow n jessie went bac 1st...
lee yee, lin n me went for window shop wif ben oso..
hehe..
we bac by bus n train..
wah..!!
very very pack..!!

n suddenly prince msg me..
i was har..?? O_O?
so shock..
but stil very happy....
bcoz he stil care me..
we chat lik normal..
but i a bit scared to chat..
i scared the same thing happen again...
haiz...
i hope prince wil really understand wat he wan...