know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Sunday

15 feb

today i wake at 11 kua..
then my mum go work..
then me n my small sis stay at home..
we 2 wait eli come bac at 12..
we then 1 pm we go pasir penampang..
we go ther eat seafood..
wah..!!
so so so delicious..
hehe..

btw..
i had make END confuse...
so sorry..

errr...
next time i wil write properly edi..
i dun hope others confuse..

i never think of couple for now..
no 1 wil have the chance..
except for ppl tht edi stay in my heart..
=)

rabbit kor kor send a comment to me..
omg.!!!
i so so scared to receive his comment..
coz i dunnoe hw to reject him.
sobs..

HELP ME..!!!!