know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Monday

monday

today is a boring day..
i wake early..
go eat bah kut teh..
haha..
long time no go eat d..
but today i eat not much..
i cant finish it..
=(

then we go port klang..
go find po po..
but po po not in...
i saw tht my cousin yan yan getting thin edi..
mum say coz she sick..
>_<
so sad..
then we go mum fren shop...
haha..

after a while customer call..
then go work..!!

then wait till sleep..
i sleep for so so long..
haha..
i goin bcome pig d..
charm lor..

api todacome jio me go skol..
on friday..
i thinking wanna go or not ar..?
haiz..
think of seeing the teacher i was..
>_<"
teacher r monster...!!
teacher lik to control us..!!
even we r graduted d..

i feel so peace for now.
hehe..

tzu say to me =''no money can talk.. no love cant talk..''
sw say to me = ''lost lost n come then lost lost n come again..''

hehe..
thx to my concern fren..
i happy to get ur advise..
i will never regret of my choice..
=)
i will appreciate it..
muaxie..
^*^

i miss my PRINCE lotz...
haha..
write bigger so tht everyone can noe u love me..?
blekz.. =P