know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Sunday

sadie..

so sad..
farn kit kor kor throw tempered on me..
haiz..
wat i did wor..
he say tht i always unhappy of other boy..
omg..
i got my feeling wan ma..
he ask y he always care me but i stil wan to unhappy..
this world oni got him..?
he ask me to think properly..?
y muz i..?
wat i did..?
y he so angry..?
he say tht i dun think of him..?
he accompany since he noe me..
y i stil treat him so bad..
he say he so stupid..
iskh..

he try to compare me wif his ex..
i am not HER..
i din play ur feeling..
i dun lik ppl compare me wif other..
me is me..
i not other gurl..
other gurl not me..

i thinking y kor kor wan to be so angry..?
did he noe..?
wang zi always msg me..
but he did not..

but i nvr 4get him..
i try to hav find time to go out wif him..
but my time really very pack..
i need to rest oso..

at last i dun wan to think..
i go wash toilet..
toilet is a place for me to cool down..
i wash so so long..
then bath lor..
then now i feel better d..
haha..

but i stil so dizzy...
many question mark in my head..
but..
i think there is way to solve..