know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Tuesday

moody

this few day i so moody..
haiz..
i really can get bac my mood..
i keep wan scold ppl oni..
how ler..?
how to get my mood bac..?

how to get bac my prince..?
haiz..

today hav bengkel for sejarah n account..
sejarah was great..
the sir is fun..
i lik his talk lotz...

the acc was so stupid..
totally dun noe how to teach..
all wrong..
even our teacher was shaking head..
haha..
this prove this teacher is so so damn cha..
no ppl hear her talk..
until bahariah n lee kooi chern come in..
hehe..
we r so unrespect tht teacher..
haha..
we nvr giv her face at all..
bcoz she show us unprofessional..

after farn kit korkor scold..
he sms me the next day..
ask me not to angry at him..
i 100% wil angry at him..
he is the wrong wan..
he did the big mistake..

i so tired..
i finish my skol then got tuition..
finish tuition at 4.30pm..
bac home a while sleep..
til 10 sumthing..
goin sleep again..

endrance tell i am amaze..?
WAT.?
swt lar..
he say i can sleep anytime so gud...
omg..
actually no gud..
but is true..
i can sleep if got bed n silent place..
cool place oso..
haha..
my room my bed is the best..
haha..
i can sleep how long oso can..
muahaha...

lazy ka....!!!

friday trip on..!!
hehe..
nice..

ns list is updating..!!!
wait sumore...