know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Monday

erm.. funny day..

erm..
today many thing happen lor..

1stly..
i think i wan to giv a sijil to TAN CHENG YING..
sijil of PHD..!!!
she always say so wan...
wat is phd mean..?
tht mean punca, hantu, dalang...!
punca=she CURI my book..!
hantu=she tel other tht she keep for me..!
dalang=she is a big lier..!
but no use..
she got no GUTS to ADMIT!
din even say SORRY!
she can say so LOUD..!
tht she so GOOD help me KEEP my book..
actually i dun noe tht i suddenly bcome bad ppl..!
Z n Y told me..
tht she help me keep my book n jaga my book..
the ask y i so so xiao qi..
angry a person tht help me keep my book..!!!
i was HAR?? i got hear wrong or not o..?
y she sud b gud ppl d wan..
i laugh lor..
coz we noe the REAL truth..
then we tell the story lor..
but trust or not nvm d..
coz GOD n we noe who r the rite wan..
u all wan blive who oso nvm lar..
coz the wrong wan will scared nia ma..
without her i wont die..
i do wat i can is enough..

W say tht me very xiao qi..
n vivian tan wan face..
if we can bertolak ansur then wil ntg..
but y i must tolak ansur as i din do wrong..
i din even hear sorry from her..
she sumore NO GUTS to ADMIT!..
i dun need this type of fren..
juz c who need who lor..
i choose this way..
i wil nvr lost anything..
=)

2nd..
aftr recess..
sudd UM thing comes..
haiz..
b4 this say attandence no gud canot go..
now say board member compulsory..
muahahaha..
i find ppl take my place d..
u sumore wan come show face to me..
btw..
i wan THANKS to u all..
coz so care bout me..
if u all din care me oso wont show me bitter face..
thank u very much to giv me so much attention..
thank u..
=)

then go tuition..
sudd so suey wan..
haha..
luckily mrs wong help me..
haha..

then go prasad..
i found out tht star skol student de add. math. project..
omg..
juz copy n paste..
so song..
haha..
but they counted a bit lazy...
haha..
coz everything print..!!!
haha..

yesterday i 3 am oni sleep..
haha..
so tired..
haha..
but i stil ok wif it..
i chat if my sis so long..
haha..
chat til my mouth oso pain..

i miss wang zi lotz..
=)