know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Tuesday

apreciate it alot!!!

muahaha..
suddenly i bcome so famous..
thx to SEE FION & LIM KYALIN..
scold as much as u all lik ok..
=)
i mmg need to kena..
i edi noe..
i noe i giv stupid reason for it..
goin tuition n bla bla bla..
i noe u all try to do sumthing to let me go UM..
u all say i tak appreciate or wat oso can lar..
coz u all mmg berhak to scold n angry..

I DIN SAY I AM RIGHT ALWAYS!
I APOLOGIZE TO BOTH OF U..
THIS IS MY WRONG..

i noe tht wan..
u all beh song oso no use ma..
stil cant go..

if u all really wan to kick me out..
is ok de..
i wont say anything de..
=)
coz i mmg do ntg wan..
at 1st oso i say i cant do things wan..
i wont attend activities..
i din force u all to choose me..

DO WAT U ALL WAN..
N SCOLD WAT U ALL WAN..
I WIL APPRECIATE IT..
COZ UR SCOLD WIL MAKE ME UNDERSTAND MYSELF MORE..
THANK U VERY MUCH..!

this saturday n sunday u all r goin UM..
HOPE U ALL ENJOY..
WITHOUT ME..
U ALL WIL ENJOY MORE..
I NOE..!
=)

i wont eye pain reading on it..
i wont ear pain hear it..

coz i sudah biasa wif the way u all always do..
=)
show as bitter face as u all can..
i wil appreciate it..
=)

I AM SORRY OF MY WRONG..!

i wil never lost my skin to see n hear u all de CACI..
ribuan terima kasih di ucapkan..