know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Friday

sunny day..

today counted sunny day ba..
it was hot..
but raining at noon...
at skol..
we dun study much..
coz got the bomba thing..
n ceramah..
i n wei was talk bout our story..
it was fun..
coz is bout other world de thing..
then finish skol..
bac to mum shop..
so tired..
but i cant rest..
a while oni oso cant..
haiz..


i getting lazy n lazy d...
i take my study not serious anymore..
if wang zi noe sure sad wan..
haiz..
so charm..
exam next week..
but i nvr tell him..
dun dare to tel him..
later i scared i cant score well..
how ler..?
later really how...
sobs...

sat wanna go skol..
but mum was..
y wan go..?
wat so important..?
study din c u so care..
go this stupid thing u so care..
haiz..
since when i no care my study..?
since when i care this thing more..?
i help u more then i go tht activity..
haiz..
y dun u say..
y i always help u..
n y u dun let me go skol..?

i form 5 d..
but y i canot hav some fun b4 i end my study life..
izit i do wrong..?
y i dun hav freedome..
even a bit oso dun hav..
i at skol oso got my presure..
teacher always boom me..
''y dun u stop skol n work..?!!''
how i noe y..
my life is lik tht..
i cant change it..
who can really understand?

i hoping tht i can end my study life faster..
i wan to get my freedome n do wat i can..
i really suffer enough...
but..
when i got freedome mayb i wil miss my hse..
haiz..
life really cant b perfect..
haiz..

meaningless life..!!!