know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Tuesday

april fool

today was a stupid day..
i feel so swt lar..
early in the morning i giv my fren play..
scary ler...
haiz...
i nvr play ppl oso..
haiz..
1st ppl play was jia yi..
but nvm..
2nd ppl is sing wei, vivian..
vivian bring the sticky lik dun noe wat de mouse..
suddenly wei throw it on my hand..
ngam ngam so cun on my hand..
haiz...
i was shouting n throw it away..
coz i was thinking sumthing..
haiz..
spoilt my dream..
i keep say wrong thing after they play me..
haiz..
so so sad...
i nvr try to do u all..
but u all bully me..

last nitez i got msg from prince..
he send april fool msg..
n the msg was telling..
i am the 2008 1st stupid wan..
haiz..
everyone bully me..!!!
haiz..
did he get my thing..?
hope he lik it..
>_<
miss him lotz lotz...