know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Saturday

saddie day.

today was sad..
coz is my greatgrandma funeral end...
everyone sad..
but is a gud way for her..
coz she is suffering..
hope she can go peacefully..

having exam..
haven end yet...
so tension wif the exam..
coz i nvr prepared for it..
but wat i aim sum had come out..

my parent was'nt in home now..
they had went to thailand..
the hse is silent..
but so sienz..
coz no transport...

wanna thx wang zi lot...
coz of his care..
he care my study...
i feel he angry of sumthing...
but hope he understand..
coz hard to explain..
my wang zi..
papa n mama got their own reason..
so not their fault..
miss ya lotz..

wish my exam can get gud result..
wont dissapointed wang zi..
=)