know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Wednesday

wednesday..

today journey lik normal oni lor..
ntg wrong..
got gud news..
is i can go bon odory..
yeah..
haha..
i can attend this activity i so happy o..
hehe..
hope can enjoy on tht day..
=)..

got 1 thing i thing is bad news ba..
i wan to b single..
i think i am single now kua..
coz no reply from anyone..
let me prove to myself tht i am single..
sumone say tht i had hurt him lot time..
so i think..
i dun wan to hurt him anymore..
so i choose to let him go..
i bac to my freedome life..
i can do watever..
without worrying..
without suffering..
no one will suffer anymore..
i am not suit to sumone..
so i should let him to find a better then me de gurl..
i think i dun need anyone to control me..
i dun need to worry bout anyone..

thx for ur everything...
thx for wat u had done..
sorry for wat i had done..
making u sad n moody..
after letting u go..
u wont b moody anymore..

ALL THE BEST FOR YOU...

everyone tht hoping this will happen..
u all de dream come true..
=)..

thx god to let me hav a sweet memory wif sumone..
i will nvr regret wif my decision..
i nvr regret to b wif u all the time..

BYE..