know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Tuesday

sad day~

haiz..
this few day so busy..
no time to on9..
oso dun wan on9...
quite long din update my blog edi..
haiz..
so sad..

i hav sum quarel wif sumone..
so sad..
i goin to ki siao edi..
haiz..

u really wan ignore me ma..?
u dun wan me anymore..?
u dun love me..?
u dun miss me..?

or..

still angry..?
still merajuk..?

i am sorry if i had hurt u..
make u moody..
make u so emo..
sorry..

i dun noe how to pujuk ppl..
but i stil love u..
i very miss u o..
hope u dun break ur promise..
hope ur love to me is getting deeper..

sobs..
sorry o..


I LOVE MY DADDY N MUMMY..
I LOVE SISTERS..
I LOVE FRIEND..
I LOVE MY GOD..
I LOVE EVERYONE...