know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Thursday

the love had ended..~

today not bad journey..
no go work..
sleep at home oni..
then on9..
haha..
lot homework but lazy to do..


started 8.10.2006..
ended 12.7.2007..
10 month and 4 days..
this love is full of sadness n happyness..
i will always remember the memory u gav me..
thx for loving me..
sorry for hurting n n disapoint u all the time..
we had break wif peace..
no argueing..
no war..
we let go peace fully..
thx for letting go wif peace..
i hope i can still b ur fren..

to prove tht this thing really happen..


-LiL`QuiD- " mUa ReTard-D BitCh! " says:
laopo,im so sry to dis..afta think of it,i oso think we should break..we r not same..in dis world,i love u more then other things..u r my priority..but u r not..u love ur parent more then u love me..u rather choose to break wif me instead to choose to b wif me,u follow wat ur parent said..u r a gd daughter..so,u can stay wif ur family..im not perfect guy fur u..u will found a sayang u da laogong
-LiL`QuiD- " mUa ReTard-D BitCh! " says:
next time..and ur parent gona like him..beta find chinese guy ^^..mayb its fate we cant b 2gather..u r not hurting me,jz sumtimes disapointed me..i wont find other gurl..u r da last..thx fur everything..i love u so so much,and forever i will..bye.. ..>_<..

-LiL`QuiD- " mUa ReTard-D BitCh! " just sent you a nudge.

-LiL`QuiD- " mUa ReTard-D BitCh! " says:
and 1 more thing..sry cant reply u..my hp tamat tempoh d..
~XiAo Qi WeN * @mY~.. let me prove it tht i am single edi.. i am free.. no regret anymore. ~i can go bon odory. yeah..! says:
thx for loving me.. but it is the best way to end ur love.. coz i dun wan to hurt u anymore.. b wif u there is oni hurting u.. thx for break wif peace lor... hope u an continue ur journey wif full of fun ya..
~XiAo Qi WeN * @mY~.. let me prove it tht i am single edi.. i am free.. no regret anymore. ~i can go bon odory. yeah..! says:
is ok..
~XiAo Qi WeN * @mY~.. let me prove it tht i am single edi.. i am free.. no regret anymore. ~i can go bon odory. yeah..! says:
i will always remember the memory tht u gav me.. thx for everything.. n sorry for i had done all the time to make u unhappy,..



i will remember u always..
all the best for u to continue ur journey..
=)..

PEACE~