know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Sunday

sunday~

today de 2nd post..
haiz..
so sad..
6.48pm..
my patient limit is over..
i had cry..
crying coz to sad..
mayb is normal..
but i so so sad..
wat can i do..
my kor try to cheer me..
but i cry more worst..
y..
i need to cry..
i did it..
i make the ending lik tht..
y muz i cry..
..>_<..

i need how long to cure..
how long..?
anyone can tell me..?

this problem will effect my study..?
exam coming..?
am i goin to die..?
when i will bac to happy life..
1 sec later..?
1 minutes later..?
1 hour later..?
1 day..?
1 month..?
1 year..?
or forever wont..?
wat can i do...?
sobs...
y i bcome so down..
wat happen to me..?

..>_<..