know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Sunday

3rd post~

today so free..
tht y keep thinking..
but few ppl try to cheer me up..
i hear wat they say..
quite correct de..
juz happen ma..
but i try to bac to normal..
i chat wif KT..
he cheer me..
thx lor..
he call n talk to me..
he until now still so gud..
eventhough i got bf..
he stil so gud to me..
now break edi..
he stil quite care me..
he is a gud ppl..
although we nvr meet b4..
he still treat me quite gud lar..
2nd..
is my kor lor..
rabbit kor try to cheer me..
but over down edi..
so chat till to rude lik tht..
sorry lor kor..
3rd..
wei chin kor..
he try to advise me oso..
thx kor..
he tell me..
let HIM b my sejarah edi..
dun keep think edi..

their word quite true..
thx kor n KT..
=)..