know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Sunday

..>_<..

today keep raining..
non stop..
i had do house work..
cook for my sis eat..
the whether is cool..
but sumthing pull me down again..
haiz..

i feel so sad..
y i saw tht..
y i saw..
i was asking myself y i am so sad..
i really love him..
but i not tht type tht can do everything by myself..
haiz..
i am a gurl..
sure wont trust a guy totally..
but i try to trust him..
i break wif him coz of wat ler.?
i really dun understand..
izit i dun wan to force myself or i dun love him..?
izit true.?
who really can tell me..
y muz i sad...
i edi choose this way..
i telling ppl tht i break coz dun wan waste time..
izit..?
he say love sumone shouldnt care everything..
who will do so..?
now still new..
after tht who will jamin to me..?
haiz..
thx god to let me love u..
i will make our memory alive always..
i will love u..
coz u r the 1st guy tht really love me..
1st guy tht hug me..
1st guy tht kiss me..
i wont forget all this..
let time to prove everything..
prove uwat u had say..
prove wat i say..




LiL QuiD
Posted 13/07/2007 07:52
~*To Anyone Dat Carez*~

i love her so much.
.she is everything to me..
i cant 4get bout her..
all things remind me of her..
every split sec i keepon thinking of her..
every nitez i cry waiting fur her msg like she always do b4 we break..
i watch her pic in my hp,read her sweet msg dat she sent me last time..
sobs sobs!ppl sad hearing bout it,but i more sad to feel it..
i jz cant 4get bout her..
even do we break..
but i still waiting 4 her..
waiting she cum back to me..
if she still love,she will..
but if not,i will love her silently..
and let da dream accompany me..
i wont find other gurl..
she will stay in my heartx forever..
i wont betray dis love..
da memories will keep on play in my mind..
dreaming she is still wif me,even do i noe,in da real world,i jz lost her..
lost da person dat i love so much..
*Tearing*sobs sobs!and i still cant understand,if u love sumbody,
y dont u do anything to b wif da person u love?
if u love sum1,
u shouldnt care bout anything!
how she/he look like,how she/he act,wat ppl said,wat ppl ask to do,and everything..
i still cant understand..
im so sry to her if i got hurt her feelings..
pls come back to me..im so sad,and so hurt..
last time,when im sad,she will cure me,she willcheer me up..
but now,i enjoyingdis sad feelings all alone. .
sobs sobs!thx to any1 dat care bout me,and try to cheer me up..
but i cant..
cz im too sad..
and hurtx..
sobs sobs!i love her so so much,and forever i will..
no othere gurl will come..
only her in my heartx..
hope..
she will realize dis msg..
so dat she noe..
dat i still love her..
and still and forever will
waiting for her..sobs sobs! till here then..

"You will never know true happiness,until you truly loved...and you never understand what pain really is,until you have lost it...

"~LiL`QuiD~
-520 1314-