know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Friday

weird day..

today journey not really ok..
today my eye skin keep vibrate..
i think is ntg..
but when bac edi..
my dad so late oni come..
then i tell my sis..
'sure sumthing happen..'
omg..
really betul o..
kena 4D oso not so tepat..

my mum shop kena pecah..
omg..
my dad bluf us tht everything gone..
we so scared man..
but reach mum shop edi then we saw still ok lar..
but tv, vcd player, scissor n cut hair de machine lost..
gila wan..
got hand n leg dun noe how to go work..
do all those c2p thing..
haiz..
really dun understand those ppl..
stay at ppl place sumore wan to do c2p thing..
should b go bac..
luckily opposite de shop got cctv..
c very clear the ppl face..
bodoh betul..
my dad so angry..
dun ever let him saw tht fella..
if not..
sure die wan..



come to myself..
haiz..
after settle everything..
i should b happy rite..
but it is different...
yesterday i sleep very late..
i was so sad..
dunnoe sad of wat..
i feel crying but i tel myself tht i should'nt..
so i din..
i try to play hp game till i tired..
i feel i getting so siao edi..
dun noe which nerve sot edi..
i turn moody so fast..
turn happy so fast..
i try to laugh as much as i can..
i try to make myself to turn bac normal..

but i noe is gud to make this decision..
i will try to bac to normal..
hope everything will go smoothly..
as wat i say to my kor..
dun hav bf nvm wan..
still got kor, jie, mei, dad, mum n friends...
=)..

LOVE MUMMY N DADDY..
ALWAYS..
LOVE KOR N JIE N MEI..
>_<