know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Friday

~friday~

~friday~

today journey not bad..
i keep laughing..
especially at tuition..
i am so tired..
tired lik hell o..
coz yesterday not sleep well..
haha..
today ntg to say wan..
i am so tired....
haha...
today my ear so itchy..
dun noe wat happen..
kns wan..
mayb yesterday giv mosquito bite,..
haha..
haiz..
cant continue..
damn tired edi..
sleepy..

I LOVE MY DAD..
I LOVE MY MUM..
I LOVE MY SISTER..
I LOVE MY SELF..
I LOVE * >_<


thursday..~

thursday is normal lar..
but it is free day for me..
my mum go genting for c hair show..
L'OREAL hair show..
too bad i not tht lucky can go..
haha..
but it is scary day oso..
at nitez..
my dad go genting n fetch my mum bac..
my house blackout ler..
it juz lik watch movie lik tht..
the light is like got then dun hav then got then dun hav..
lik got ghost oni..
then terus blackout..
my sis sumore scold me y close all the light..
mana tau i din close..
is blackout..
oni we 3 ppl at home..
we r sweating lik hell..
when i sleeping it juz like sleeping inside the bath tub...
wet wet wan..
sumore giv mosquito bite..
so angry..
should'nt use blanket oso terpaksa use..
so angry..
make me not enough sleep oni..
till 2.45 am oni got current...
then i wake n on the air cond oni sleep..
c i so gud.. (BHB)..
haha..

I LOVE MY MUM N MY DAD LOTZ...
MUAX..