know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Wednesday

wednesday~

today journey..
not bad lar..
same as usually..
go tuition..
help mum..
today i go tuition alone..
but got 1 new gurl...
she look pretty..
b4 she told me her age i thought she was 16..
manatau..
she edi form 6..
haha..
she weak in akaun..
so she learn from basic..
she very friendly..
luckily she dare to talk wif me..
if not i oso scared to talk to her..
this jie jie not bad lar..
1st day noe her not bad lar..
haha..
giv comment to ppl pulak..
>_<

today MRS. LEE ask us to say the 4 magic word again..
luckily i din 4get..
haha..
so i am the 1st ppl who sit..
haha..
happy..
=)

today CF meeting...
i told cheryl i do our challenge by my heart..
haha..
i really do it by my heart..

thx god to let me born in this family..
I LOVE MY FAMILY SO MUCH..
I LOVE MY DADDY..
I LOVE MY MUMMY..
I LOVE MY SISTER..
I LOVE MYSELF..
N I LOVE MY *..
haha..
secret..
blek..
=P..

to be continue..