know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Monday

~three day journey..~

monday...~

today journey not bad lar..
keep help mum..
n do sum hw..
today oni go add math tuition..
coz science tuition de teacher go giv birth..
1 month no science tuition..
hehe..
quite song de..
but next month muz go twice..
die lor..
nvm..
study is gud..
learn more thing..
=)..

I LOVE MUMMY N DADDY..

sunday..~

today is convent canteen day..
this year got lot ppl..
i get commvent from ppl is convent canteen day is better..
haha..
mayb ba..
mgs canteen day is on sat n 1 day b4 ours..
hear ppl say got fighting..
dun y o..
dun noe truth or not..
hehe..
btw..
our skol oso got small accident..
is outside skol not inside the skol..
haha..
coz too many can edi..
so juz simply bang..
haha..
funny..
we were bz wif our stall..
do sumthing..
but i do the less work..
i noe it..
sorry to li may, kyalin, lee yee, api n cheng ying..
they all do lot work then me..
sorry o..
i need to accompany sumone..
luckily u all undersatnd n let me lor..
thx oso lor..
i had saw sumthing i should'nt c..
haha..
tht ppl so dare wan..
cant mention is who lor..
is secret..
they very dare o..
but mayb for them is sweet kua..
hehe..
i very happy..
i can b wif sumone so long..
hehe..
after bac i was very tired..
damn tired..
lik wan die nia..
then still need go help mum..
i oso dun understand those ppl wan..
sunday ppl is family day oso muz work till like hell..
work til 7 sumthing at nitez..
those ppl really gila wan..
luckily i can take nap a while at my mum shop de table..

I LOVE DADDY..
I LOVE MUMNY..
I LOVE SISTER..
I LOVE MYSELF N *..


saturday..~

today is gotong royong day for my skol..
hehe..
me n few of my fren din go...
oni api go..
she had help us to take 7 table n 7 chair..
so gud de api..
thx lor..

at nitez..
i go jenjarom wif my family..
i din plan to call my fren..
but my sis de fren come find her wor..
then suddenly jia yi n api msg..
haha..
then we go sant n keng kai..
quite song wan..

but i had make sumone angry..
tht is my dear..
coz i 4get my promise..
tht is i muz go out wif him when i can go out..
coz i nvr told him tht i wif my parent..
then make till he moody..
but i had explain properly to him..
then he understand..
=)..

I LOVE MUMMY..
I LOVE DADDY..
I LOVE MYSELF N SISTER..
I LOVE *..

>_<