know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Wednesday

10th aug already..~



last post was thinking when i will study..~
this post was..~
i will b further study soon..~
the buddy goin to separate in physically..~
not in heart ofcourse..~

i get offer from umskal for international finance..~
my parent allow me to further up..~
so nice..~
darling oso support..~
i am happy to get this course..~
my further start to light up..
although its not very bright..~
the journey goin start on 5th sept 2010...

sumtime when i thk but goin so far i feel sad..~
but i stil excited bout it..~
hehe..~
time past fast.~
next week will b my last week of working at MQ Management..~
i will start enjoy n enjoy b4 goin sabah..~

my holiday plan works..~
tht is PENANG makan trip..~
coz my parent wanna bring me thr..~
wif darling ofcoz..~
friend jiu...~
not sure yet..~
big big smile.. (3

my thing had prepare til 5566 jor..~
now need pray hard for ptptn loan successfully get oni..~
then i wont burden my parent..~
*really pray hard i can get..*

tik tik tik..~
time past faster as ussually i hope to..~
haha..
coz working was so tiring..
i go office not to work..
but to play games...~ >_<
i thk vr fast will come to 5th sept...
the most heavy hearted day comes..~
will b update bout university preparation soon..

rushing to go sleep..~
gudnitez..~ (3