know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Thursday

Time dont wait for human..~

tick tick tick..~
time fly really fast..
middle of the july already..~

the day always rush rush rush goin end..
i really hope i can go for trip..~
praying hard i can go..~
i wish to go trip wif my darling n friends...~

so long dint blog really dun noe wat to post..~ >_<

everybody turn 20th very fast...~
charm charm..
getting old n old...
i hope my life will b a good life...

my darling still very concern about me,..
he still so busy lik normal..
but he nvr 4get me..~
coz we r important to each other..

wish all the couple r sweet as well..~
i lik to c ppl sweet-ing wif their couple..
no jealous...
haha...
coz my darling is super duper sweet wif me too..~
=P

when will i starrt study again..? >_<
a tough question...~
when ar..?

to be continue..~