know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Wednesday

BACkIE~

so long din post blog edi..
since my darling work n earn money..
i jiu come post post blog lar...

after STPM jiu busy busy busy..!
then jiu take result..!
counted not bad result i got..
i nvr regret of taking the result..~
haha..

time flies~
many friends bcome a group of besties..~
we always hang out..

we go many places..
enjoying a lotz..!
haha...

err..
talk bout me n my darling lar..
i feel talk bout it....
my darling so strong wan..
even he lost ''sumthing''..
but he stil busy earn money...
bcoz he wan to full fill me words..!
tht is ''he EARN i SPEND..~
so nice wan....
but this few days i keep throw temper to him..
but i felt he had change alot..
he change to a better man..!
he nvr throw bac temper lik last time...
he will silently hug me..
comfort me...!
few days bac...
i dunnoe y, i juz cry out....
he comfort me wif his warmest hug..
I LIKE THE WAY HE HUG & ^*^ me..!

but today i feel so jealous..!
i go pasar malam alone..~
when i c couples i feel so jealous..!
>_<

ytd darling giv me many many kisses..
coz 5days no meet..
so he giv me earlier..
how sweet..!
hahahahahahahaha..!

and and and..~
i start working jor..
the job not bad...
i quite love it..
haha..
my salary i oni take less than 20%...
other go to my parents..
is lik tht wan lar..
haha...

this week whole week working..
but bcoz of money..
need to do so lar..!

hahaha....
i cant wait next week to come..!
1st, ofcoz wanna meet my darling..!
2nd, hang out wif my ''the so called buddies'' ladies keluar..!
so nice...
time fly fly fly..~

need to go sleep d..
gudnitezz~
<3