know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Thursday

weirdie...!

i feel so weird..
many thing happen juz lik a blink...

oni in a weeks...!
the ''prince'' chat wif me through fb..
he stil so gud..
we remain so gud..
but i oni can treat him lik a bro to me..
his concern oni can b a bro concern...
coz i am happy n dun wan thk so much..
i cnt live in dreamland..!
bcoz i got a lovely darling...
=)


the scary person appear again in fb...
he added me..
n i dunnoe how to avoid..
so i juz add him...
i really scared to let him noe everything go on bout me..
i dunnoe my decision is rite or wrong..
haiz..
but nvm...
at last i choose not to let him b my friend nemore..
bcoz he hurt me deeply...!

i got my darling to protect me...!!
my darling is an iron man..!!!

actually..
i am mad at my darling..
but he involve in accident today...
i am worry bout him...
i feel so guilty..
coz he involve in accident bcoz of me..!!!
haiz...
so sad...
he dun wan me worry...
so he did'nt inform me early..
but luckily i msg him..
he told me...!
i dump my frens..
so sorry FRIENDS (LEE YEE, KYALIN, API, FION)...!
since guilty...
i bring him go c doc..
late nite go kacau the bone doc...
then go home wipe blood..
reclean his wound..!
b his maid..
but i am happy for it..
coz I LOVE MY DARLING...!
ofcoz he love me too..!!!
he always b responsible on his daily thg..
he care bout my hunger..
he care everything bout me..!
when i saw his wound..
i really feel hurt too..!!!
bcoz of me..!
he injured badly...
luckily he got me.!
hahahahaha..
i help him & he help me...
whenever we face problem...
i hope we can continue need each other for the rest of our life..!

SIU WEN BAO BEI LOVE KAI JUN DARLING LOTZ..!

sleeping time..
gudnnite..!