know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Friday

confuse..!

i feel so confuse..
i feel the tiredness..
i hate it lotz..!

i cant understand wat is sincere wat is fake wat is acting...
people around us always keep changing..
without pointing others..
i changed too..!

1 thing never change is..
i hate BETRAYER..!
the feeling was'nt nice..
the ppl always try to say sumthing indirect..
n i try to avoid..
i scared get hurt..
i get hurt..
i feel down..
but i stand strong to protect myself..
because it is my problem..
people can protect me..!
but i scared when i over depend on ppl..
the ppl wil hurt me or leave me anytime..!
i will get deeper hurt..!

i choose to remain silent..
because i feel i dun wan hurt ppl deep inside..
pour out is not a good way of solving problem..
because not everyone can take the pressure..
but please do not treat me lik a KID..!
i can sense the false n the true..

haiz...
since remain silent..
i get to know more evil thing..!
it make me have the stronger hate..!
please come infront of me n talk..!
if u dare enough..!
dun do so much of thing..
if not useful to me..!
i am who i am..!
i juz pity to the person u lie..!
congratz to u to hav so great person beside u..!
happy for u..!

u are not in my world anymore..!
i hate ppl who say different with it action..!
u r juz too stupid to do tht to me..
at last i get to understand many thing..
thx for giving me a good lesson..!

mie world wont interupt by other..
because mie is always strong enough to protect my world..!
n ofcourse my darling is with me when i have any problem..
love darling..~

sleepy~
gudnite..