know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Saturday

...>_<...

i getting weaker n weaker..
i've been control by my feelings...
i have a scary dream last nite..
i wake suddenly..
then i read my msg..
it make my tear roll down non stop..
i cant sleep bac..
is so torture me..
i really get into it very deep..
i cant let it go..
anyhow i still face it wif my confident..
i tel out everything..
i really break down..
nobody can understand it..
i had been influence by those fb notes..
the ending was so sad..
sumtime i can read wif tears..
i scared myself wil b lik tht..
so for safe i choose to tell out..
this is type of letting sumone to understand us..
we can communicate..
anytime n anywhere..
we talk to each other our thing..
so together we solve the problem..
lotz changes i can c..
mayb i too ''yi lai'' him..
until i too care every action he done to me..
but this can make him noe i care him..
i too need him d..
he very ''yi lai'' me oso..
i feel happy for it..
bcoz i nvr have this strong feel b4..
although i fall in love b4..
he is the 1 can make me go crazy..
i can b myself infront of him..
sumtime i really wan stick wif him..
but sumtime thr is time we will get mad..
this is the time we tighten our relationship..
i really appreciate how my darling treat me..
i hope he also appreciate..
i really wish both of us can continue the rest of the journey..
(3

btw..
few days past..
wei li leave a msg..
but too bad..
i did'nt reply him..
coz i was bathing..
once i reply..
he go off9 d..
unbelievable he wil msg me..
so long din saw him appear here..
anyhow i wanna wish him can find a good 1..
all the best ya.. =)

<3