know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Saturday

miss miss

omg.. few days past d...
disember d..
is so near to skol reopen...
haiz..
i feel i got no holidays...
luckily my mum force me to go genting...
soon...
on 16 & 17 dis..
haha....
actually is my sis, eli trip wif fren..
but we curi go..
haha...
by our aunty help of reserve highland hotel for us..!!
muaxie..
so suprise wan..!
my hubbie can go with me...
muahaha...
my lovely hubbie wil accompany me..
yeah..!!
~will post up the trip story..~

muahaha..
my hubbie always ask me for outting...
n he will let me decide his time..
n he wil try his best to adjust his time for me...
=)
love ya so much...

i feel the love everytime we together..
i appreciate the love so much..!!!
love my kai jun hubbie..!

dissapoint thing..!!
my sis say wed cheras plan might b cancel..
sobs..
my hubbie off wed juz for me..
n i goin to break promise again..
sobs....

juz now we met again..
hehe..
hubbie go change hp..
coz of sum prob..
my lovely hubbie bring ''poison water'' for me...
so caring de hubbie...
haha....
actually is herb drink lai de.. =P
make my throat feel better..
then we go buy stationary..

10days more to go..
cant wait for it..! muahahaha....