know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Monday

='(

today at last can on9 d..
coz of obc hardwork..
he keep on nag the tmnet ppl..
until today they come fix it..

tear roll down so easily..
i am so so down..
when i stay silent..
the scary image come to my mind..
n tear wil roll down juz lik tht...
make my eyes so tired..
sobs...
i hate ppl control my life...
especially those kolot elder ppl..
i cant stand nemore....
tht y today i break down again...

luckily my dear n dear dear accompany me..
thx to both of u..
u al cheer me bac..
i wil try my very best to stand strong..

i juz now when movie wif dear dear...
~2012~
so nice..
so sad....
it's worth it to watch.. =)