know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Tuesday

terrible day

today was such a terrible day..
my ''yan pi'' vibrate very strong past few days..
i start to scared..
sumthing bad happen..
today it really happen..
omg..

i nvr think tht this thing happen on me..
i feel very very shock..
tht is my maths mark..
i nvr get so low mark for past few year onward..
i almost break down..
thing tht done wif no prepared really trouble me..
i take tto easy for the 1st test..
it wil b the scary experience for me..
i tel my mum..
i so sad wif my marks..
she change lotz to me..
she always advise me to think positively..
she dun put pressure on me..
but i take over easy n this is my revenge..
haiz..

i went n talk to mr. prasad today..
i feel so sad for my mark..
n i went to c him coz i need his guide...
he is my important master..
he teach me alot of thing....
wif his guide i always done thing confidently..
but once i change teacher..
everything gone upside down..
i wish he allow me to enter his class..
although i am not maths T student..
haha....
bcoz i am his old student..
he accept me..
i feel so happy...
coz i really need mr. prasad...
every single word of him effect me alotz..
=P

err..
in other thing..
i am so sorry to mrs. tan...
coz i try my very best to learn in her class..
but i couldnt catch her...
i am a type of lazy girl..
but i do mrs. tan work..
i hope i can did well..
but as my result..
i think i should let her teach those student tht need her more..
but i wil finish august class..
=)
may god bless mrs. tan to cure faster..

mie feel very down today..
my result really pull me to hell..
i am so sorry...
to my teacher..
i dissapoint them...
i wil try harder next time..
i wil..!
i wont think of goin out until i get gud result..
no relax time for me..
i muz put lotz effort to get gud result...
n not dissapoint every teacher..
i wil try to b a 'guai guai' girl...
sobs...

i think of wei li words..
y he is not here to giv me power...
my power gone down to -100...
weak mood..
>_<