know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Monday

holidays

today is my ownself holidays..
coz i very tired..
cant wake at all..
sleep juz lik swine..
haha...
coz i slept for almost 4 hours..
n study whole day...
over tired..
so i juz continue my sweet dream lor..
=P..

i saw WL pic at fb..
err..
quite long din chat wif him d..
i stil wil miss him sumtime..
but dunnoe how blur i am in his mind..?
>_<
he really survive more happy without my disturb...
miss miss miss....
^*^

i feel so weird to a person of course..
i try to communicate wif tht person..
but i dun think we can continue communicate..
i feel tht person was'nt lik me..
tht person lik scared of competitor..
plz lar..
we live in a multi races country..
but although u n i r the same race..
i feel u hate me more..
y muz r..?
i dun understand ler...
i din do any wrong thing..
i think if u stil continue lik tht..
then u wil die fast u noe..?
not i cursing u..
but is the fact..
many famous human..
many hero n heroin die...
how good they r in the end stil die..
so please do survive happily..
coz we can live as friend..
we can help each other as friend..
n yet i stil wil c u everyday..
except for holidays n my ponteng time..
i hope to hav peace life in my skol life..
dun effect my mood on study..
=)
u r juz LOA...
haha..
not me..
do u know bout it..?
u wil nvr effect my life..
coz i live for myself..
not for other..

today..
i do feel happy..
thx to my asistance monitor..
=)
u suprise me..!
muaxie..