know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Tuesday

busy life

omg..
my life getting busy..
n i turn lik last time edi..
haha..
love bed all the time..
n i felt so sleepy goin skol..
especially maths class...
Mr. Leow lik singing n make me sleep..
so charm..
i force myself to listen.. but i always wan to close my eyes..
i think he realise tht..
haha..
so sorry..!

our study sistem change..
haiz..
goin to start soon..
i think 21 lik tht wil start...
we need to do presentation..
so ko lian..
all muz divide into group..
i think my acc group is the most chio group..
4guy vs 2girl..
n girl = me n githa..
i wan ask yi ying to come wif me..
but frens not allow..
sobs..
nvm lar..
githa chaoz-ing soon..
=P..
n the worst thing is..
our group got kelab question to do presentation..!
my weakest bab..
>_<

nowadays, the weather is terrible blur..
the haze is making everyone sick..
i think i goin to fall sick soon...
but i hate sick ler...
make me so suffer..
haze faster go away...!
let us have better air..!

tired..!
nitez..