know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Wednesday

blurry day..~

i feel so blur today..
haiz..
i when to skol n feel do ntg..
KY tot i stop skol d..
actually i very tired goin skol..
i hate skol..!
but i dun hate F6..
haiz..
i plan to ponteng on friday..
hehe..
i feel is useless to go skol..
go there waste time..
haha..
=P..

today i think tung din come..
coz i nvr saw him turn up..
hehe..
sarah screw me..
coz i dun eat during recess time..
haha..
she really very geng..
she eat lotz..!
haha...
actually she is select to b prefect but end up giv up..
coz she hate c ppl eat earlier then her..
haha..
jk..
=P

i did sumthing wrong..
if not mistaken..

many problems come to me..
i dunnoe how to handle it..
i got no 1 to pour my anger..
so i need to calm myself..
but i need time..!
time does'nt allow me to have relax time..
i always busy nia..
homework always there waiting me..!
i do until so tired wan..
haiz..

i always feel sleepy in skol..
charm..
i addicted to sleep..!
as sum of my classmate oso..
haha..
got 1 guy he alwasy close his eye..
although he try his very best to pay attention..
a very special guy..
but he look scary sumtime..
hehe...
but 1 guy in my class dun lik to talk..
he always keep his mouth shut oni..
^x^
my classmates got many different type de attitude..
hehe..

i hope no next time again..
coz i try my very best to communicate wif ppl..
but i dun lik ppl simply bla bla bla to me..
i hate tht..
especially ppl tht i try to share thing wif..
i trust u oni i share thing...
but if u juz simply come n strengthen the friendship..
there is a distance tht cant b reach..
coz mie always remember every single thing tht make my day gone terrible..!
even a small matter..

i so tired..
cant continue nemore..
good night...