know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Wednesday

wednesday

today is 13 may..
is yun chin birthday...
happie birthday to dear yun chin..
=)

i went to skol early..
the weather was so hot ler..
haiz..
so charm..

today got aids n hiv talk from taylor, aiesec group..
is fun..
=)

the after recess we been placed to our class..
my class is 6bs6...
the most shock thing is..
the class at the 4th floor..!!!
iskh..
very the high..
n most suey is..
no current..
omg..
we need to arrange the tables n chair..
we got new wan..
so we need to take out all the plastic..
n we got 30 table n chair..
but my classmate plus me...
is juz 5 person..!!!
omg..
wat a big num class..!!
even my class teacher did'nt enter..
haiz...
i was sweating lik bathing..
then i go wash handn clean the class..
in a while..
my P.Am teacher, pn. Saranjit enter..
we talk n noe each other..
is nice for now..
but later dunnoe lar..
coz i dare myself to ask teacher sum ques..
n the teacher says ''wah.. u so dare to ask me this question ar..''
haha..
if i wan to ask i wil ask..
this is me..
u can hate me..
but i wil do the challenge oso..
=)
but i hope all the teacher is nice to communicate..
so i can have nice way of study..
n i think my class at so high is a big problem for me..
coz is far from toilet..!!!
n oso canteen.!!
kolian wey..
haiz..
luckily stil got fren at same floor..
haha..
sebastian is 1 of it..
=)
haha..

many thing to be share..
but i think i wil less update kua..
coz everyone include teacher say f6 is very tough..
i hope i can do it..
i need everyone support..
do support me ya..
muaxie..!!

n not 4get..
my mummy n daddy plan to buy a kelisa for me..
so happy..
but i need to pay for it..
wif not goin out..
not simply spend money..
study properly..
n dun pak tor..
my mummy anti me to paktor..
charm lor..!!
haha..
i hope i wil b guai guai girl ba..
for my future...!!
=)