know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Saturday

saturday

today i wake at 8.20am++..
i tot i wil b late to tuition..
but actually i am very early..
too early..
so swt..
i can sleep for an hour sumore..
haiz..
i not enough sleep during normal day..
mountain of homework waiting me..

my class had expand to many ppl..
but stil counted the less class..
haha..
but it bring lotz of joy to me..
a group of funny classmate..
joke all the way..
the sad wan is the indian gurl..
so sorry..
we do ignore 2 of them..
haha..
i anti the githa..
coz she make me feel uncomfortable when communicate wif her..
n got 1 indian boy..
he dun hav any add math basic..
he came to our class..
we do accept him..
but he oni came 1 day..
i dunnoe wat he think about..
his name quite funny de..
'' THEEPAN''..
i heard teacher call him ''ti pan''..
try to pronounce at hokkien..
then my readder wil laugh to..
as my classmate laugh loudly when i say it out..
muahaha..
funny o..

unpredictable..!!
my PA teacher damn funny..
he gave lotz of joy during PA period..
haha..

n i get to apply my lcci cert..
so happy o..
=)

my semangat study so strong for now..
i hope i wont give up..
i am happy to study..
my teacher..
help me..!!
n not 4get..
GOD please give me the power..
i need it to do the best..

n today mrs. LEE say..
our july paper n end year paper..
guarantee FAIL!!..
omg..
i juz tel endrance i wan get nice result for every sub..
sad ka..!

i wan to thx to my fren..
who gave me the renjer uniform..
thx very much..!!
i save a lotz of money from the uni..
not oni tht..
i din buy any book yet..
thx to my ah yi oso lor..
she borrow me her book to me..
=)

i hope our class got lotz chinese..
so we can juz lik stay at heaven..
hehe..
=)

star skol got less rule i think..
compare to convent..
haha..
=)

holiday is around the corner..
but i got no holiday o..
my tuition is full..
so sad..
no free time..
haiz..
PA is the 2nd sub tht change time..
haiz..
maths is the 1st lor..
holidays..
3days extra...
sobs..
i think account wont so easily let us go oso..
mati liao lar..!!

and not 4get..
my lovely kelisa is infront of my hse d..
i love it so much..
but i cant drive to tuition yet..
dun say skol..
n my mum let me drive her to aeon..
haha..
she nvr comment anything..
but when my dad is inside the car..
she gave lotz comment..
haiz..
nvm lar..
i juz let it be..

stop here..
update next week..
=)