know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Monday

monday

today is monday..
a very tired day..
i very tired this few day..
not enough sleep altough i sleep lotz...

after end of convent..
i never mis tht skol..
i think the last time i went is result day..
i never went in anymore..
i am happy tht i leave tht skol..
i leave an unhappy place..
n yet i start new life in new skol..
new friends n different type of me..

i think my life wont appear ''TRUE FRIEND'' this word...
but ofcoz i wont blame anyone..
=)
bcoz i not a gud person..
n i might make everyone hate me..
so i did'nt angry of it..
suddenly i feel free without any prob lik last time..
yet i happy too..
this is coz..
i found out sumthing make feel so down for it..
but i think i should think other way..
coz without anyone care i stil can stand strong for myself..
=)
i always thanks to ppl tht treat me bad..
ofcoz i wil feel sad for it 1stly..
but slowly i will understand the real moral value..

i love my skol now..
bcoz the teacher there was'nt as bad as smkck teacher..
i can c the different btw 2 skol..
smkck is a skol tht make materialistic n money important..
smktar is a skol tht stil continue a nice way of communication btw teacher n students..
however there stil a distance..
but the distance is'nt far..

so long i nvr tell out my feelings..
i feel better for now..
i wil remeber how my FRIENDs treat me all the way..
thanks for appear in my life..
i do appreciate..
but i dun hope for any pay..
no trust to anyone except for very very few n really trusted friend..

i understand many things now..
i really do..
n i think differently lik last time..
i got my aim..
no playing around..
no giving up..
but loving dreaming wont go away from me..
haha..

ops..
i 4get bout the aeon things..
haha..
luckily i went my fren blog..
me n chin n wei..
we when aeon after tuition last week..
haha..
a normal celebration..
although is late..
but i stil happy wif it..
3 of us celebrate together for 2nd time..
hehe..
form3 time we did celebrate together..
n now 18's birthday we do celebrate together again..
haha..
how nice..
we take pic n keep makan for the whole day..
haha..
1st go millwheel..
then bbq plaza..
the secret recipe...
haha..
we got cake's n card,s...
wishes for each other..
appreciate..
my 18's birthday is juz tht special..
i love wei n chin..
not 4get..
1 day b4 we got gathering oso...
got lin, yer, chin, rainbow, fion, see wen, wei n me..
we chit chat all around..
=)